Schedule a Teams meeting from Outlook

Schedule a Teams meeting from Outlook

Looking for:

- Join a meeting in Teams 













































     


Ms teams meeting - ms teams meeting. Join a meeting in Teams



 

Ask a new question. Can I rename an MS Teams meeting session while the meeting is going on? I already know how to make changes in Outlook.

I like to use clients' names for my meeting sessions so I know who's who, but some other client's name showed up in a couple of my meetings so I would like to get rid of them. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. We're using it to interview clients and when I make about 5 appointments a day, I use my client's names at the top so I know which one I'm talking to.

But one meeting had a previous client's name. I don't know if this was a glitch or if it was because I accidentally used an old link but either way, I want to rename the meeting so the clients don't see a wrong name. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community.

This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question 0. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Just to clarify, would you like to rename the meeting title or the participants' names during the meeting? Is this also a meeting in the Teams Free version? Looking forward to your response. Thank you. How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to [Didi]'s post on May 21, Hi Didi I'd like to rename the Meeting name. I think this is the free version. Hello, Tractorfeed Thank you for sending the screenshots. Yes, it possible to edit the meeting title during the meeting. However, we would need to 'Leave' not End the meeting after the update then rejoin the meeting to see the new meeting title. You could leave for a few seconds, then rejoin the meeting.

Thank you for patiently waiting. This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download AnyDesk for Windows - Free - - A remote access tool at its best

Managing a Microsoft Teams Room (MTR) Device with Intune – Part 1 – Theme – Blog – .